Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wants: Bib Necklace



Crescent Leaf Necklace, Forever 21, $6.80
I've never been a huge fan of statement necklaces. I think it's just because I've never had one that fit my body shape. I remember when the long multi-strand necklaces were in style. I even bought one. But the strands would cling onto my boobs for dear life unless I wore something that totally covered me up. Even then, they would travel along the sides and frame out my chest to everyone. As if they weren't obvious enough!

Lately, I've been thinking of getting a bib necklace, one of those that goes across your neck instead of down your chest. I shop quite a bit at Forever 21 (cause I'm poor) and I kind of like, love this necklace.

My boobs more or less make a shelf for necklaces and it always draws so much attention to the girls. I think having something across my décolleté will draw some attention from my fun bags. Hopefully. In any case, these won't get lost in my cleavage. I think it would also balance out the width of my chest as well.

What do you think?

1 comment: