Monday, November 14, 2011

Wants: A Mustard Scarf

Looks so cozy!

I've been hearing that mustard yellow is the it color for fall this year. I love love love this color, but I never manage to find something that looks right on me. When I saw this scarf, I fell in love. It's so bright and cozy looking! I think I would be able to brave any storm. I've been really liking oversized knits lately, but my curves wouldn't look good in slouchy knits. I think a chunky scarf is a great way to play with some bulk without adding weight. It just looks so comfortable. Alas, the $31 price tag is just out of reach for me. (Poor college student has to eat)

I'm hoping that the mustard trend doesn't go away because I really love the color and I think it complements a lot of skin tones. Plus, by next year, hopefully a job will come in and I can afford scarves like these. :)


The scarf shown is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment