Monday, November 21, 2011

Trends: Dotted Tights


I was browsing lookbook.nu today and it looks like dotted tights are appearing everywhere. I'm kind of excited for this because I've been rocking my old H&M pair for the last two years or so. I really love them to death. They're pretty sheer so I'm thinking about layering colored tights under it. I think it would have a nice effect. What do you think?

I'm actually kind of obsessed with tights. I really love fall because it means I can start wearing the thicker ones without worrying about getting all sweaty. I also wear these in the freezing (well, Davis isn't quite that cold) winters. I don't know, tights seem to feel warmer than pants. I also like wearing them in the rain because they seem to dry faster than anything else I wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment