Friday, July 16, 2010

SHOES SHOES SHOES

I love shoes. When I was younger, I was only allowed to wear one pair of shoes and I would have to wait till those were worn out or torn before my mom would let me buy a new pair. We were super thrifty back then because we didn't have much of an income. But lately, I've been picking up shoes like mad. LIKE MAD!

It started in the winter, when I stumbled on amiclubwear and found out that they have really cheap shoes! Esp. those on clearance, which was where I bought them. Granted, they're not the most expensive shoes or the best quality, but for the price, I felt that the comfort level of the shoes exceed the price I paid for them. I bought a few pairs of boots that I love, love!

As a side note, the clothes on the site are pretty trashy in my opinion and I wouldn't wear them, but some are actually pretty decent looking. But when I bought some clothes, they were off color or they don't fit correctly so I'm gonna stay away from clothes on that site.

My current wishlist for shoes are some oxfords like these in light brown (thanks to my BFF Sabs for showing me) and some kind of edgy ankle boots like these or these. But I have to get paid before I can buy more shoes. :3

I think shoes that have more of a chunky heel are coming back, but I'm not really in love with those as much, unless it has a motorcycle feel to it. I don't really like chunky heels because I like the stiletto look.

Hopefully, I'll get them soon. ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment