Sunday, December 25, 2011

NOTD: The Muppets: Warm & Fozzie, Excuse Moi!

Merry Christmas everyone! :)



I decided to paint my nails today and I couldn't decide on what polishes to use. I was gifted The Muppettes (which are mini bottles of The Muppets Collection from OPI) from my Reddit Secret Santa and I really wanted to try Warm & Fozzie and Excuse Moi!



So I decided to do Excuse Moi! on my ring fingers and Warm and Fozzie on everything else. My god, these polishes are amazing. I couldn't capture some of the brillance of these polishes. Warm & Fozzie just looks like a shimmery brown gold in this picture, but there are a ton of red glitter that's just glimmers when you move your nails. It's so beautiful. I didn't realize there was going to be so much dimension. I definitely want to pick up a full size bottle.


Excuse Moi! was surprising for me. I thought it was just a glitter with a clear base, but it's actually glitter suspended in a pink base. It looks almost jelly like on my nail. I was surprised at how opaque it is. It's more of a deep pink, not super bright like a magenta, but not exactly red. It's kind of a hard color to describe actually. I really like it, it's super unique. There's a TON of glitter in it. I think there's some pink glitter as well as silver, but the bigger glitter particles are actually blue and green. I wouldn't have thought it would be a good color combo, but it's really nice. The color is actually lighter than the pic, but it's still really pretty and bright.

I really love these! And I can't wait to try out the other two colors. Maybe for new years!

1 comment:

  1. Those colors are so pretty and holiday appropriate! I especially like Warm and Fozzie on you. :D

    ReplyDelete