Sunday, January 15, 2012

Butter London Spring/Summer 2012 Collection

Bossy Boots, Disco Biscuit, Knacked, Slapper, Trout Pout

I think one of the worst aspects of reading beauty blogs is that you find out about all these products that you want to try, but can't afford. The Butter London Spring/Summer 2012 collection has been going around on the blogosphere. I feel like a starved child with food being dangled in front of me. Well, maybe not that bad, but I still want it!

I really like the cremes in this collection. They're all really beautiful, but I really like Bossy Boots, Slapper, and Trout Pout. That pink! Oh lord, I haven't seen a pink that pretty and I don't even like pinks, to be quite honest. I really really like teals as well and I don't think I have a teal that's quite as green as Slapper. I do have Barielle's Do Unto Others so I don't really neeeeeeeeed a teal. But I want it!

I don't know why I'm also drawn to Bossy Boots. They call it a "light opaque pistachio green. A beautiful take on neutral for this season" I really do like it. I'm not into nudes or really pastel-y colors, but I really like this one. I might have to get it.


Which ones do you like the most?

1 comment:

  1. I was going to list out my favorite colors... then I realized that I LIKE THEM ALL. BWAHHHH! What gorgeous colors! So perfect for spring/summer. :D

    ReplyDelete