Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Free Red Zoya Polish!

Sorry I haven't been updating. It's been a busy month. I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! If not, here's something to cheer you up..


Zoya is giving out a free red polish with purchase + FREE SHIPPING. I'm loving these free polish promos.

From their site:


How it works:

1. Add any non-spoon item to your cart along with your favorite red nail polish choice from this page.
2. Enter WELUVU into the promotion code field in the shopping cart and press the “Apply Code” button
3. Complete Check-Out Process & Submit Order

*Excludes Zoya Color Spoons & NYFW Custom Color Box Trios

Terms & Conditions
This promotion is valid online only at www.zoya.com, www.qtica.com & www.artofbeauty.com. Continental USA only (shipping and processing charges apply). Void where prohibited.  Limit one promotion per account and household. Orders with promotion codes are not eligible for returns or exchanges. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses and credit card entry errors.  Please allow up to 4 weeks for shipping if volume warrants it.  Not valid with any other coupons, codes or promotions.

I picked up LC and a small Remover+. I've been wanting to try their remover so I decided to get a small one. I also have the two polishes I ordered last time so maybe I'll do some swatches.

It's only good till tonight so HURRY!

2 comments: