Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Resolutions

After I typed up my last post, I started thinking about resolutions and they just started flowing so I'm gonna write a few down and try to keep consistent. Most of them are just every day routine things that I just have to work into my schedule.

  1. Get a good skin care routine. I'm kind of lazy with my skin care. It's terrible actually. I want to make sure that I cleanse and moisturize in the morning and in the evening. I usually just do it once a day after my shower. :( Lately, I've been doing it and hopefully, I can keep it up.
  2. Drink more water. I don't drink nearly enough water. Sometimes, I don't even drink all day. Water's really important to my health so I wanna make sure I stay hydrated.
  3. Get a good exercise routine. I like working out, but it takes me a while to get the momentum to go and work out. I've been slacking in my routine and I feel really sluggish when I don't get my workouts.
That's it for now. I don't wanna set out too many goals in case I get overwhelmed. I'll try and update how I'm doing. :)

1 comment:

  1. The 30 Day Shred, girl, I keep telling you! Or the new version of the 3DS, Ripped in 30, where Jillian's yelling at you... plus there's not three, but four levels of ass-kicking, wanting-to-die horror!

    Let's hope we both stick to our resolutions! :*

    ReplyDelete